I may be jumping the gun here, fall technically isn’t for another month, but I don’t care! I’m ready for chilliness, pumpkin spice lattes, baggy sweaters, knee high boots, orange, brown, and red hues, and all the other goodness that comes with Fall…
To properly say goodbye to summer, I decided to do a farewell post highlighting my favorite things abut this summer. We had some great adventures that I will never forget..
- This year, the hubby and I celebrated our 10th anniversary, and to celebrate we took a nice little trip to northern California and visited wineries, the Golden Gate bridge, and to top it off- got matching tattoos! Here’s a few pics of that trip..
- Independence Day in Cayucos, Ca was one of the best things we did this year. A fair, parade, fireworks, sand sculptures….It was so much fun! Plus having fireworks go off literally right in front of you, not miles away, is something I’ve never experienced before. It was amazing.
- Swimming Lessons! One thing I didn’t share on my blog was that my kids took swimming lessons this summer. My oldest is 9, so it may have been a little late for him, but you should see him now! He is a freaking pro. I’m so proud of them!!
- My littlest baby turned 3. Crazy! He is a spunky little guy. Can’t believe he’ll be starting preschool soon. Why am I so old?!?!?!
- Top secret achievement. Okay, I know that sounds weird, but I have to wait on the official announcement… BUT, I did achieve something huge last month and I cannot wait till I get to share it with you guys.. *Post coming soon*
So there you have it guys, just a few highlights from the summer. We take any extravagant trip, or really do anything amazing. but we had a lot of family fun, and to me, that’s what the summer is about. Who cares where you are, as long as your putting in the time and effort for family time!
What did you guys do this summer? What was the one thing that stands out to you? Comment below and feel free to share!