7 Things I’m Loving Right Now
Summer is officially here and right now I am personally trying to keep myself thinking about all of the positives in my life and not the negatives. It can be sometimes challenging. But I think typing out what makes you happy is a good start. So here are seven things I’m loving right now.
- The unbelievably cool summer weather. And as I’m typing this it is already fading away! This past week we had weather in the beautiful 70’s! In June, that NEVER happens. SO yay for this crazy weather. We took advantage of it by bike riding and taking extra walks with our doggies.
- No school means no homework!! And really, I am happier than my kids about this one. It is MOM who double checks the work, corrects the work, times the reading, reads every. single. piece. of homework and paper sent home from school. Ugh. My brain hurt just thinking about it.
- Semi-Annual sales. Victoria’s Secret being my all time favorite one, but Bath and Body Works also has their right now! They only comes twice a year, and when it does I’m all over these stores!
- Comfy Bralettes. I am obsessed with bralettes right now. Can I just get an amen on this one? They are just soooo comfortable. I’m not getting poked by a dumb, uncomfortable wire the entire day.
- Movie Premiers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty excited about Spider-Man and The Mummy. But what I’m really looking forward to is, (and let’s be honest, we all are) Cars 3 and Despicable Me 3. I am not the only one!
- One Piece Bathing Suits. They are back in style. Finally! Two pieces are fine and what not, but my goodness, you can’t feel comfortable being almost naked in front of other people. YOU JUST CAN’T. Unless you’re 20 and have never had kids of course. Which I am not. So yeah..
- So You Think You Can Dance. This is one of my favorite summer tv shows.. Episode 1 started last week and it just made my heart happy. Mainly because there are a lot of inspirational stories behind the dancers on the show. And it is quite uplifting for me personally. It makes me smile, laugh, and cry. Sometimes all at the same time!
What are you obsessing over right now?