This post is sponsored by Essence pH10. All opinions are my own.
Happy Friday Guys! I wanted to post about a really fun topic for me, my top gym must-haves. I’m not a dedicated gym goer, and am not some kind of fitness fanatic, but I do keep myself healthy and try to go to the gym at least a couple times a week. And when going to the gym, I find that I have to have a few things with me..
- First off, you’ve got to have the right pants. You need to feel comfortable, be able to breathe in it, and it needs to cover any insecurities you may have. After having 3 children, unfortunately I am not high and tight anymore. That’s why I always find pants or capris that are snug tight and keep everything in place! I adore Victorias’s Sport. They have been the most comfortable exercise clothing I have tried. They may be a bit more in the higher price range, but I only buy when there’s a sale. Which is often. Right now they even have sports pants for just $30 with purchase of a bra top. Pretty good deal. I also love Old Navy for gym clothes. They are really inexpensive and do the job.
- Secondly, a bra top that holds the girls tightly is a must. I personally cannot jog if I’m wearing a top that isn’t supportive. VS is a great place for supportive tops, but you can find these anywhere. Make sure if you are on the larger side in the breast area to get high support tops!
- Beats earphones. I WILL NOT go to the gym without my beats. Whatever music the gym has playing you’d be stuck listening to. Uhm, no thanks. I used to play whatever popular pop songs were on the radio, but have moved towards only Christian music that has a good beat (check out TobyMac). It keeps me positive and focused on what I need to focus on.
- My Apple Watch. I have come to fully rely on this baby, day in and day out. I have the 1st series and love it to death. It keeps track of my steps, heart beat, how many calories I’ve burned, how many hours I’ve stood that day, not to mention I can reply to texts, even answer phone calls. Yes, I have answered calls on it and held my wrist to my mouth like I’m some kind of CIA operative. It’s pretty fun 🙂
- Last but not least, I have to stay hydrated while at the gym. I see a lot of people there with no water and to me that’s just crazy. You’ve got to stay hydrated while exercising! That’s where Essence pH10 water comes in. I bring it with me always.
Essence pH10 will help restore your body to its natural ph balance-boosting your vitality. They also recently added hibiscus to their formulas, the flower that loves the sun and moisture! How cool is that?! I was skeptical at first because I thought it would taste like flowers, lol. But it actually tastes great. I think it tastes just like water I drink at home. I don’t taste any additions in it at all. Essence pH10 also more effectively flushes acidic toxins from your body. If you haven’t tried it yet, go now. I highly recommend this water!
Not only am I going to share with you guys the benefits of Essence pH10, I’m also going to be giving a case away to one of my lucky readers. Enter Below!
Open to U.S. residents only. One prize per person. If you win a prize from another blogger, please disclose that so we can choose another winner.