So I was thinking about how I have some extra moola to spend since one of my Valentine’s Day present unfortunately broke upon opening it. So the hubby returned it and told me to shop to my hearts content and get whatever I’d like instead. I loved what he got me, it was extremely thoughtful, but it broke (sad face). So it got me thinking, where do I like to shop? And so this post was born. These are my top 10 shopping destinations whenever I like to splurge a little on myself! Enjoy 🙂
- Target. By far my favorite store well, EVER. Clothing, home goods, makeup, it has everything.
- Sephora. When it comes to cosmetics, Sephora has always been my go-to store. I love there products and they’re not too expensive if you don’t shop there regularly, which I don’t. Only on special occasions.
- Pier 1 Imports. I used to work for Pier 1 and am simply in love with the wide range of GORGEOUS home decor. I spend hours there and WAY too much money..
- Express. This store is one for sophisticated and cute! Their clothing always just fits me. No matter what I put on, I’m confident it will look awesome. You can’t say that about many places.
- Victoria’s Secret. Whether it’s a new lingerie for the hubby or I’m simply stocking up on cute undies, I adore this store. Plus their fitness gear is AMAZING. They fit me like a glove and suck me in in all the right places! Yay for super stretchy workout gear!
- Bath and Body Works. I love their three wick candles and their hand soaps, okay these aren’t just for me, they’re for the house, but I love my house smelling good, so it is for me!
- Ulta. Cosmetic heaven like Sephora. However, they have great sales every week, which I love!
- World Market. A lot like Pier 1, but they also have cool foodie finds from all over the globe as well!
- Old Navy. Old navy is a place I can always find great deals at. And that’s really important to me. I will not buy something for myself if it’s not on sale or if I don’t have a coupon. It’s kind of embarrassing. But whatever. I’m a cheapo.
- Francesca’s. To be honest with you, this store wasn’t even on my radar until recently. But they seriously make ADORABLE bralettes. Not to mention their dresses are so cute too! Check them out next time you’re at the mall.
So there you have it, my favorite places to shop for myself. As a mom, do you also find it hard to buy something for yourself if it’s not on sale? I can’t be the only one!
What are you’re favorite places to shop? Comment below!