This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyUnique4 #CollectiveBias
Spring has Sprung here in California and I am loving all the sunshine and warm weather! What I’m also digging is all the spring decor that is popping up in stores. And if you’re like me and don’t want to spend a ton of money updating your decor, you need to check out the beautiful, fun, vibrant Diet Coke “It’s Mine” glass bottles that I found a Target! I saw the beautiful colors and uniqueness that each bottle has and instantly knew what I was going to do with them.
What I love about the “It’s Mine” bottles is that no two are the same! I found 4 uniquely different bottles that would add just the right amount of beauty to my entry table. They had a very wide range of colors and designs to choose from. I of course was drawn to the pinkish/flowery ones. I picked these guys up at my local Target and they were very easy to find. What’s also great is that if you purchase four bottles from Target, you will automatically get a 10% discount taken off at the register! Score!!
At my local Target, I found the Diet Coke “It’s Mine” bottles near the cosmetics and right in front of the collectibles aisle where they have a lot of sports cards. Target also carries an exclusive 4-pack special branded carrier for these bottles. And unfortunately, these bottles are only available for a limited time!! So hurry up and get to your nearest Target so you can snag them up before they’re all gone!
Now for the fun DIY portion of this post. Here’s what you’re going to need to make your gorgeous spring inspired vases.
- Diet Coke “It’s Mine” Bottles
- Flowers- Can be fresh or artificial. I only needed one sprig from my local craft store.
- Burlap String
This is probably the easiest vase craft ever.
- Start out by gluing on the BACKSIDE of the bottle. You don’ want to see the end of the string on the front of the bottle, so make sure your gluing on the backside.
- Grab your burlap string and hold the end on the glue for about 5 seconds. Then, start twisting the string around the vase to cover the “grey” part of the bottle. This part showed expiration dates and what not so I figured I’d cover that part and highlight the beautiful colors underneath.
- Finish wrapping around till grey is covered. Then cut the string and glue the end to the BACKSIDE.
- If your flowers are too long or you’d like them closer to the opening of the bottle, just bend them and insert! Voila!! Beautiful, easy to make, uniquely yours vases!
And there you have it guys! Make sure you head to your local Target to pick up these vases and try this DIY for yourself! And check them out online here. Do you already have some of the exclusive Diet Coke “It’s Mine” Bottles? Tell us below how you up-cycled them in your own home!!
Please feel free to PIN and SHARE below!!!