Since I am a blogger and have several social media accounts, I am on Facebook everyday. And every single day I am faced with one annoying, disturbing post after the other. Please, PLEASE stop doing this on Facebook. It is driving me and everyone else you know FREAKING CRAZY.
- The Oh So Popular “Cleavage Selfie” ~ Look, we get it, you have enormous boobs. But you’re a mom, do you really need to put that up on the internet for your kids to see? And we don’t need 800 of the same freaking boob shot.
- The Annoying Vague Update ~ “I can’t believe that just happened to me. #WorstDayEver”, “What happened? You ok?”, “I can’t talk about it. Sorry” If you can’t talk about it, WHY ARE POSTING IT ON FACEBOOK? Keep it to your self, attention seeking snob.
- Liar Liar, Pants On Fire ~ You can try as hard as you want to make statements on Facebook and think that people don’t know the truth, but news flash, if they are your actual friends, they know it’s not true! This drives me bonkers. Especially when it’s lies that make them look like saints. You’re not gonna get points upstairs, I’ll tell you that right now.
- Constant Bragging ~ This one is rough because I know people like to post uplifting things, things that are happy and going on in their lives, but for others, it might just be the most annoying thing in the world. No, we do not need to see the new $800 Iphone you got the day it came out, your new $50,000 car, your brand new designer clothes. NO. We don’t want or need to see those things! So stop shoving them in our faces!!!
- Checking In EVERYWHERE ~ I don’t need to know you’re at the grocery store, the dentist, your kids soccer game every time your there. Spread them out a little! It’s overwhelming.
- Grammatical Errors~ I beg of you, BEG of you, learn how to spell or get off the freaking internet.
- Quack Quack ~ Has the duck face selfie ended yet? For some reason I’m still seeing too many duck faces to count. You guys know it is unattractive, right? It just is. Save those for the 13 year olds.
- Inappropriate images and videos ~ This one BY FAR is the one I hate the most. Okay, some day my kids will have facebook accounts, and I don’t need their family members, who I want them to respect, posting disgusting, inappropriate images or videos (which by the way immediately start playing when you scroll past them), in their faces. I understand not everyone we know has the same views as we do, but this one seems obvious! Please stop posting pictures of almost naked women, PLEASE.
~ Things I DO want to see on Facebook ~
- Pictures ~ Appropriate ones of course. I never get tired of looking at pics of you and your growing family.
- Milestones ~ If something huge and amazing just happened in your life, please share! We want to be happy for you when something awesome happens. Just don’t overdo it and realize when you are posting too much.
- Encouraging Thoughts ~ I really enjoy when I see Bible verses, or quotes that can uplift and encourage. Keep them coming!
- Questions ~ I love how we can go to facebook and find great advice and ideas for different things.
I hope you can take my little post here with a humorous viewpoint. Did I miss any annoying facebook posts? Add them in the comments!!!