We’ve all been there.. It’s just been one of THOSE days… The kids are driving you insane, you can’t get one second to yourself, you have tiny fingers reaching under the door and you are just trying to pee in peace! You’re gonna lose it. We all have had those moments of, “oh crap, I can’t believe I did that.” So here are some of my mommy moments of shame..
- Ate a bunch of candy, in the pantry, with the door closed, so I wouldn’t have to share.
- Answered, “I don’t know” to a question I did know but didn’t want to spend the next 15 minutes trying to explain to my kid.
- Sat on the couch and had my kids clean up the living room because I was too lazy to do it myself. Hey, it’s called teaching responsibility!
- Fed my kids PB&J for dinner because I was too tired to cook a full meal (I know, I’m awful).
- Gave my kids ipads in the store to keep them occupied. All I wanted was ONE shopping trip with quiet children who weren’t grabbing everything in site!
Yes, I am guilty of these things and I’m sure a lot of other moms are too. We love our kids. And that’s all that matters! But we shouldn’t be too hard on ourselves, mommies. We are their world. And they will love us no matter what, just as much as we love them.